August 8 2015
2005-2015: Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc.
Any enquiries should be addressed to:
Attention: Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. – Website Administrator
Email: Contact LPCC
P.O. Box 169
Lavington NSW 2641
Terms & Conditions, Store Policy And Availability
Important: Your Order Confirmation Email
Please check your order confirmation email thoroughly. If there are any errors or changes please email us immediately.
Please note that changes can not be made once your order is shipped. If you are sending your package to somewhere other than the billing address, both addresses will appear on your Order Confirmation Email.
If you do not receive an Order Confirmation Email you may have entered an incorrect email address. Please email us and we will correct the email address and send you a copy of your order and your order number.
All order cancellations must be emailed or sent in writing. Your order is considered current unless cancelled in writing (via email) by either the customer or Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. Orders can not be canceled after they have been shipped.
Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. product availability is updated daily however sometimes items do sell out between this time and when you have placed an order. If items are sold out or if there are any delays we will notify you as soon as possible.
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars and include GST. Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Cost Of Shipping
In some cases the correct shipping costs may not show at the checkout. Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. will contact you to advise if there is any change to your shipping costs. In this case you will be asked to accept the charge before we ship your order. You may also cancel your order if you wish not to accept the shipping charge.
Direct Deposit, Cash, Bank Cheque and Personal Cheque however when paying by these methods goods can only be dispatched when deposits/cheques/money orders have cleared to Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc.
Please select your payment method at the checkout. Our payment details are emailed to you with your order confirmation.
Note: Unpaid Orders – Items are returned to stock when payments are not received within the following time after placing your order; non-sale items – 14 days; sale items – 7 days.
We trade in Australian Dollars only.
Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. does not deliver worldwide.
We reserve the right to request further identification if required and to cancel orders when further identification is requested, but not received or found to be unsatisfactory.
Return And Exchange Policy – Please Choose Carefully
Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. understands that Internet shopping is different from being able to pick-up and hold items the way you do in a conventional store. That is why we promise to provide the best products possible. However, if you are in anyway unhappy with your purchase we will cheerfully return/exchange the item/s provided:
- All items are returned within 14 days of receipt. No exchange, credit or refund can be given after 14 days for change of mind or if you have made a wrong decision or if your item has been decorated.
- The product(s) must be as new, ie: unused, undamaged, unsoiled and in their original packaging and/or tags attached.
- Mail or email us with the following details at hand: Your Name, Invoice Number, Product Name, Reason for Return and Request for replacement, exchange, credit or refund. You will then be given a Return Authorisation Number (R.A.N.) to be written on the outside of the returned package.
- Post the product(s) to the following address: Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc., P.O. Box 169, Lavington, NSW, 2641.
Please note: Postage/shipping and handling of products is not refundable unless product is deemed faulty.
- Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be given if the products received are used, soiled, damaged or without original packaging and/or tags attached. These items will be returned to the customer with the customer responsible for any return shipping costs.
- It is suggested that you send your return package by receipted post or express post, as Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. cannot be held responsible for any product lost/damaged in transit.
- If you have requested a refund, a credit will be issued via the same payment method used within 7 days of receipt of returned goods, provided the R.A.N. (Return Authorisation Number) is clearly marked on the package.
- Please note that refunds, exchanges or credits can not be given for special order or custom made items (unless deemed faulty).
- If exchanging the item you may select an alternative product, however if the replacement item is priced higher than the item exchanged you will be required to pay for the difference. We charge a minimum shipping charge when replacing goods (unless faulty, please read below).
Exceptions To Returnable Products
Products offered on Sale are not returnable unless faulty. This type of sale is considered final. From time to time some products may be offered at a discounted price due to slight damaged or a small fault, this will be detailed on the product page. These items are also not returnable and the sale is considered final.
Missing Item, Damaged In Transit Or Dead On Arrival
Please ensure you open your parcel, check all items are included and are undamaged and are in good order on receipt. Claims for missing or damaged items can not be accepted after 7 days of receipt.
Products Deemed Faulty
Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. prides itself on quality control and checks all products to the best of its ability before sending them out.
If however you believe you have a product that is faulty, please call or email us as soon as possible during business hours, with your purchase details and to obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) (for internal tracking purposes). Often problems can be resolved immediately. In some cases you may be directed to the manufacturers service department.
Note that Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. makes no warranties or representations of any kind for the products being offered. Any warranties made are by the manufacturers themselves. Normal warranty periods apply and vary depending on the individual product.
Packages Damaged In Transit
Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. takes great care when packaging your order and rarely have our packages been damaged in transit. In the unfortunate case that your order does get damaged please note the following:
Deliveries Within Australia
We consider any damage or loss of goods on a case-by-case basis however most packages are covered by Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc., provided you have not asked for a package to be left at a premises without obtaining a signature by our driver.
By placing an order with Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. you authorise us to send you our promotional emails, exclusive sale offers and new product updates from time to time. If you do not wish to receive our promotional emails, please reply to your order confirmation with the title ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
Refusal To Supply Services Or Products
Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. reserves the right to refuse or discontinue supply or services of any products without notice to persons who are deemed to engage in conduct or activities that Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. believes violates any of the afore mentioned terms and conditions.
Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. is committed to keeping your personal data confidential and secure. We do not sell, rent or loan your personal information to others.
However, we do use your personal data to process your order and to provide you with a more personalised service. The Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. website is secure and is located within a secure server environment which utilises SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. uses Paypal secure servers to protect your personal information, including your name, address, and credit card information.
Shopping online is actually considered fairly low-risk. According to CNN, “The prevalent opinion… is that on-line credit card use is actually no riskier for consumers than traditional “low-tech” transactions. ” You should feel as safe as you would using a credit card in a store or restaurant, if not more so.
Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. Service Statement
- We promise to provide prompt, efficient, reliable and friendly service.
- We promise to provide the best products possible that fit the Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. criteria – A diverse range of quality products, at great prices – let us know if you find the same product for less and we will do our best to match or even better that price.
- We are constantly looking for new products that will enhance your life as a parent and strive to make your online shopping experience easy and convenient. That’s why we confidently assure when you buy from Lavington Panthers Cricket Club Inc. you will be pleased with your purchase, or your money will be cheerfully refunded, guaranteed (As per our 14 day money back refund policy). Please join our email list to get all our updates on new products and special sales.
- We will always dispatch next working day. If you do have an order with some urgency, please call us and we will accommodate you as best as we can.
- We will notify you as soon as possible if there are any problems or delays in delivery.
- We will answer/return all e-mails/telephone calls as soon as possible.
- We encourage your feedback and will respond promptly.